Please click HERE or contact 855-527-7508 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more informatiion.
What are the active ingredients of BioMantra Root+?
- Paenibacillus azotofixans
- Bacillus megaterium
- Bacillus subtilis
- Glomus mosseae
- Humic acids (from Potassium Humate)
- Seaweed extract (from Sargassum weightii)
- Ascorbic acid
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1)
- Dextrose (microbial food)
What is recommended rate of application for BioMantra Root+?
- 5.33 oz. / acre diluted in 15 – 40 gallons water to be sprayed over the soil surface before planting.
- In the case of Nursery bed, 0.06 oz. / 500 sq. ft. diluted in 0.44 gallon of water is recommended.
- Spray BioMantra Root+ solution over the root zone once 15 days after sowing and next 30 days after sowing.