Please click HERE or contact 855-527-7508 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more informatiion.
What are the active ingredients of BioMantra Soil+?
- Azotobacter chroococcum
- Bacillus megaterium
- Frateuria aurantia
- Bacillus subtilis
- Humic acids (from Potassium Humate)
- Seaweed extract (from Sargassum weightii)
- Protein Hydrolysates (non-GMO soy origin)
- Dextrose (microbial food)
What is recommended rate of application for BioMantra Soil+?
- 5 lbs. / acre diluted in 15 – 40 gallons water to be sprayed over the soil surface before planting.
- In the case of nursery bed, 0.9 oz. / 500 sq. ft. diluted in 1 gallon of water is recommended.